Re: MGC engine swap

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC engine swap
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:27:38 -0800
You're kidding, I assume. It's highly unlikely either of those would fit.
Big difference in bore spacing between a 3.0 and a 3.8 or 4.0 liter six. Not
to mention the weight of either of those two would be pretty ridiculous. And
the Chevy, at least, is just as primitive as the BL six, if not more so.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149