Re: MGC engine swap

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGC engine swap
From: don@napanet.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:54:23 -0800
My engine transplant comment was meant in jest!  Generally, I am appalled by
some of the butchered cars I see at British car shows.  Engine transplants can
be an improvment though, like a sanitary 215 swap into an MGB.  Another one
that I thought was way cool was a flathead 60hp Ford V8 installed in an MGTD
that was featured in Road & Track many years ago.

Quoting WSpohn4@aol.com: