Re: random orbital polishers

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: random orbital polishers
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:54:32 -0600
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=tvDsvbslzlSTxdblao+7cfBY8W5kZhGJaNMKeljAIwEvBUM/mflScotI88RtPFgU6bcO1YhzTqsqBsd6qqD2CRVKy5zHn/zZznztMBOg6Q2npeZfwo9QU0+4JX0lvmwz/jn/dEJFWQdKypcckuR1vb+gIMkkVmpXew+x7nsYmUM= ;
Sender: owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net
my son is perhaps the best car detailer not in the business <grin>

his car looked good when it was dirty!

his best friend bought one the griot kit, and now it looks even better. amazingly so. i'm ordering one.

(of course, he drives a camaro, so i can't help you on an mg until my kit gets here)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen Hess" <allenhess@mgcarclub.com>