Introducing a new member

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Introducing a new member
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:08:15 -0500
Sender: owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey all.
I want to introduce a friend (and fraternity brother from way back when) to
the list. He is hasn't posted yet, only lurking, but maybe he'll have
something to say now:-).
Merl Rosenthal lives in Washington state and is currently completely
rebuilding an 80B. He was given the car by an acquaintance, and the body was
in decent shape, interior a mess; everything else was an unknown. He has
stripped the car of all goodies, including engine, tranny and front end. It
is at the body shop now having new panels welded in, the crack of doom
reinforced, and the whole body redone for a small fortune. He has rebuilt
the engine, front end, repadded the dash, replaced windshield, and many
other things. Merl is very meticulous and I know this car will be as good or
better than new when he is finished; he anticipates having around $12 grand
in it when finished.
He has been calling me regularly for my measly advice, so I enrolled him on
the list so he would reap the cumulative benefit of gillions of years
experience; he'll need it as he progresses. So Merl is
lurking..............are you there Merl?

--
Monte and Jane Morris
1967 MGB, British Racing Green

Your messages not reaching the list?