RE: Air Filter

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air Filter
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:25:31 -0500
Thomas:

When I did my swap, I had to use thinner spacers as well as the conical
K&N filters.  Everything fit, although the other thing to be aware of
when using the thinner spacers is that you've got to make an adjustment
to the heat shield (hammer, Dremel, etc.) so there's enough clearance
for the linkage.

There's more info in the archives; someone might have put the part
numbers out there for the conical K&N filters - I got mine from
Brit-Tek, so they should know what you need if you give them a call.

--Steve (1980 MGB)