Re: Air Filter

To: "Thomas L. Burgin" <tburgin1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Air Filter
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:19:09 -0600
Hi Thomas,
I put a pair of Longflo's (half-moon shaped) on my HIF's and had the same
problem with the rear one as you. I just creased the chrome outer cover a
little to get around the vacuum boost. I think it is actually resting
against the boost and has been for several years now without a problem-no
sign of wear on the cover.
Monte