Re: Selling 67B on Ebay

To: TR6UO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Selling 67B on Ebay
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:33:36 -0800
On 1/8/07, TR6UO@aol.com <TR6UO@aol.com> wrote:
> In a message dated 1/7/2007 11:48:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> wbmcleod@cox.net writes:
> The problem is that so many  sellers will not give
> feedback to a buyer until they've recieved feedback from  them.

I've read that there are unscrupulous buyers who will try to get more
from the seller, in return for positive feedback (or rather to avoid
negative feedback). It is because of this behaviour that many sellers
do not give feedback until the buyer has left feedback.

I had one experience on eBay where I did not check the seller's
feedback: I should have checked because there were reports of
non-delivery. After my item did not arrive, I initiated a dispute and
got a refund from PayPal.

Regards
Simon