Re: Victoria British Euro Crystal Clear Headlights

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, Monte/Jane Morris
Subject: Re: Victoria British Euro Crystal Clear Headlights
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:08:50 +0100
I appreciate this info very much Kelvin.

Being in The Netherlands - Europe seems not an easy thing to obtain this
kit, which seems a very useful solution. The diagram on the website has
given me more info, so I can alter the wiring in my GT by myself.
Being an electrics engineer by study, this should be not problem.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Hans