[MGS] caster shims

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [MGS] caster shims
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:04:34 -0400
   Several weeks back I asked about caster shims for the MGB. I was
thinking about those made by Targett Motorsports, described by Alan
Tucker in MGB Driver.
   Yesterday was the first drive of my 1972 MGB-GT with the shims
installed.  I wish I had known about them years ago.
   Previously it was very heavy on center. Now it's as light and quick as
early cars with their large steering wheels and narrow bias-ply tires.
Both of us in CT MG Club who installed these are quite happy with the
improvments.
Bob