Re: [MGS] Gauge restoration, more pictures...

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MGS] Gauge restoration, more pictures...
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 05:45:48 -0700 (PDT)
--- Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> <The similarity of the gauge movements> could be
> helpful in diagnosing gauge/sender problems as one
> could cross-connect the fuel and temp gauges.

Which, apart from the pure geek factor in me, is
exactly why I tested these instruments.  The PO
reported that, "some of the gauges don't work." so I
am now testing all components.  (Remember, I got this
little project non-running.) Now that the gauges are
proven viable, I'll test the regulator and the
senders.  Besides, that's what we geeks do. :-)

rick