Re: [Mgs] Solstice,

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Solstice,
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:57:02 -0700 (PDT)
Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net> wrote: My theory:

Only own enjoyable cars. Don't drive sedans, ever. Don't drive a car you can't
fix on the road. ----------------
I dunno, Max, my Audi sedan is pretty enjoyable. Granted, I can't fix it on the
road if it breaks - but it's been pretty reliable for the first 45k of it's
like.

Some people say that we're in a golden age for automobiles right now. Across
the board, we've never had so many cars with the levels of safety, economy,
performance, technology and quality. Certainly simplicity has suffered, and you
typically need a laptop to fix a modern car versus a wrench, so shadetree fixes
are hard to do. OTOH, there are plenty of cars that kids are hot rodding (and
I'm not referring to neon lights and fart cans). So perhaps not everything is
bad about the current crop.

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/