Re: [Mgs] Solstice,

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Solstice,
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:00:54 -0700
OK, I was overstating the case for hyperbolic effect. My point was why waste
driving time on an "appliance" car  (Honda, Toyota, etc.) -- if you have a
fun car you should drive it all the time, not save it for the occasional
sunny weekend. It's more fun for you, and it's better for the car -- IME,
regular driving and moderate maintenance result in a more reliable vehicle
than occasional driving and fanatical maintenance. Even very moderate
maintenance, as I am guilty of, since my MGB is essentially worthless
(monetarily).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149