[Mgs] (no subject)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] (no subject)
From: Rabeys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:02:53 EDT
i checked the rear cyclinders, and the rear driver's side one is bad.   i
should have known, because the inner wheel was coated in grime as well as the
drum etc and inside is also wet and gunky.  my own fault for not checking,  but
sometimes i still have that wishful thinking that only one thing will be
wrong at a time.  i just wasnt sure because the car sat about 9 months and  i
kept
thinking it  was old grime and probably from an old rear  differential
problem.  i checked the other side and it's dry on the  outside.  not taking it
off
at this time because i see that a screw that  needs to come out is all messed
up and i dont want to deal with that  today.

i guess its just coincidence that they both went bad at the same  time?  i
know for sure the MC was bad because it was dripping on me.   So far it seems
ok...and "brim" was prob the wrong word to use when i said how I  filled it.  I
usually fill it until the divider is covered for both  compartments but not to
the very, very top.

So I'm going to clean it up today, but I think it was Marc that reminded me
of those pesky C clamps and I think those might drive me over the edge right
now.  I just want to drive my damn car.  Have a feeling this  might be time
for a professional.  Don't want to mess with my breaks.   Of course, I think I
will be looking at some old receipts, because I would swear  I had some break
work done when I had a new tranny put in.  Or maybe I just  dont want to know!

Thanks, Steph