Re: [Mgs] (no subject)

To: "Gosling, Richard" <r.gosling@penspen.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] (no subject)
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:51:28 -0400
I just replaced the wheel cylinders on my 73 midget this week. The
supplied C-clips are larger then the oem clips. They can be a little
challenging, but the issue I found was that they are large enough that
they partially obstruct the bleeder hole. I found it necessary to grind
a small relief in the the clip so that the bleeder could be installed.

Marc