Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:10:42 +0200
M have to correct myself - I would NOT dare to drive a Pius with such speed.

Yes SUV's may well be worse, but basicly these things have been designed on
a truck basis.
And we all know trucks are made for carrying loads at speeds of about 50 -
70 mph and not 100!
Recently a TV special was broadcast overhere about how the SUV was born -
caused by a Californian law with all kind of restrictions for normal cars,
which were not applicable for trucks.

So the truck was equipped with some seats and voila the SUV was born....
SUV should not be used for moving people - these cars are fuel swallowing
monsters with the worst road manners. Best is to put the Prius engine into
the SUV, which will lower the power and speed of the SUV to safe limits.
Will safe some fuel as well.

Cheers,

Hans