Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:42:46 +0200
Do not take my words on this subject to serious Simon.
I agree that some motorcycles are far overpowered and become very dangerous
in hands of inexperienced people. It all comes back to how far the freedom
of choice may go against other interests.

And about cars with minimal power climbing hills I just can say, that
changing gears will help overthere. The speed will be lowered, but the car
will reach its goal at the end.
In the fifties France was floaded by the little Citroen 2CV, producing less
than 25 HP at these days.
I can confirm from my last holidays last week, that France have serious
mountains and the 2CV was able to climb these still, though its speed was
low.

Cheers,

Hans