Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries (my 2 cents)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries (my 2 cents)
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ece.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:54:23 -0400
Have been following this for a few days .  Why keep the 6v batteries
, I guess that is up to you,  the consensus , and myself, is to go
the single 12v, but if you what to keep the two, Interstate has a 6v
that does fit, infact it is to small but with twice the crank power
of the orig ones. It is an industrial battery. We use them in a 18v
configuration  (3 of them) .  Last time we purchased the they were
$68.00 each direct from Interstate.

paul