Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries (my 2 cents)

To: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries (my 2 cents)
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:40:31 -0600
I don't know about "consensus" but they are likely the majority. For the
past several years, I thought I was one of the only advocates left on
this list for the 6 volt batteries. It was a sad day last fall when I
became one with the masses and went with the 12 volt battery. But on the
side of maintaining the proper time-space continuum, my 67 BGT still
remains positive ground!

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B