Re: [Mgs] Bumper Guard Conundrum

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Bumper Guard Conundrum
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
Not a 'wise one' James but I am making changes too
(perhaps that is proof?!).  On my '70 B tourer I hope
to replace the front bumper and probably omit the
over-riders.  I'll buy a new bumper blade for that
upgrade.  I'd like to do the same for the rear but I
can't find the split bumper new and will probably have
to have the old ones rechromed.  They do not appear to
be bent, unlike the front.  I will not change to a
single bumper blad.  The split bumper is why I bought
the car.  Looks awesome.

rick