Re: [Mgs] Fuel device identification?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Keith G." <kger@plex.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fuel device identification?
From: "Frank" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:12:13 -0400
Keith:
Can that be the fuel cutoff inertia switch for when your B goes belly up?
You can remove it  and run the fuel line directly to your filter with no
problem unless you  desire originality. Just don't flip the B! If it's a 79
then it has about the same lack of power as my 80 LE so there is little
chance of  too much power in a turn!  If you really want one I probably have
a spare.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski