Re: [Mgs] Trademark infringement?

To: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, "Max Heim"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Trademark infringement?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:46:39 -0000
That's not correct.  Someone, somewhere, still owns the intellectual
property rights - assuming the motto was registered by MG at the time.  At
the very least the MGCC may have a claim as it is still in use by them.  As
far as full stops (periods) go it could be argued that it was just a defect
in the printing.  My mother was a legal secretary for many years and told me
it is for that reason that legal documents don't usually have punctuation
marks but split sentences up into paragraphs.

PaulH.