[Mgs] Fuel Gauge Calibration

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Fuel Gauge Calibration
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:07:18 -0800
I am looking for information on how to calibrate the fuel gauge on my '66 MGB.
I am very familiar with the MGAGURU.COM web site and I used the information
there to successfully calibrate a fuel gauge on my Healey but the gauge in the
later MGB is of a different design.  There is a bimetal heated arm that bends
adjustment available to the mountings of the bimetal strip and the tensioning
spring but I don't know the current to use to make the adjustments.  Is there
some place I can look to find the resistance reading for the sending unit for
E, 1/2 and F ??

Thanks,
Ron