Re: [Mgs] Barney's site

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Barney's site
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:19:08 +1030
On 22/12/2007, at 11:40 AM, Larry Daniels wrote:

> Thanks, Eric, you are brilliant!
>
> You must be mid-season down under.  Breaking records this year?

Mid-season?

You don't want to be thrashing a 40 year old British car around a
racetrack in 45C+ (110F+) temperatures.

Our competition season runs through Winter so we start again in March.

Despite running through Winter I have not seen my local track wet in
almost ten years - we don't get much rain here (and no, no snow).

A few thousand bucks worth of work on the car and she will be ready
for next year.

Now, any other web sites you want fixed?

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia