[Mgs] Rick's Birthday

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Rick's Birthday
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:55:44 -0600
Happy Birthday, Rick. Hope you had a good 'un.

I spent all day in the garage, too, but it didn't have much to do with LBC's.
Changed the oil in all three of our daily drivers, rotated tires on two of
them and put the new tires and wheels that Santa left on my daughter's new
Focus. I did start the B and thought about going for a ride until I remembered
the snow drift in front of that garage door.

(Got the 12" telescope all set up and the fan running so I should be good to
go as soon as I get done with supper. I'm thinking about selling one of my
cars to partially finance a 20" mirror for a telescope I'm building.)

Jim