Re: [Mgs] caliper and drum colors and finishes question

To: Dave Willner <dwillner@ptd.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] caliper and drum colors and finishes question
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:41:02 -0800 (PST)
The drums were black but I do not know the sheen. The calipers were painted in
a bronze type color but I do not have a picture right now.
  Carl

Dave Willner <dwillner@ptd.net> wrote:
  What is the original finish and color of the calipers and the brake drums on a
1970 MGB? I'm having the wire wheels refinished and thought I'd get these
cleaned up as well. The calipers look like they were flat black and the drums
seem to be semi-gloss black, I don't know if the original owner did anything
or not, the calipers look like they have the original finish...Appreciate the
help

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green