Re: [Mgs] Power Window Kit

To: <RampantNM@aol.com>, <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Power Window Kit
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:02:43 -0800
Robert:

I don't want this taken as horn tooting, but just for info only.

The kit Moss carries is made by a German company and is designed
specifically for the MGB. It totally replaces the original winder and
lift mechanisms.

If you are interested, I can send you a copy of the installation
instructions.

I brought it in from Moss UK, so it's kinda my baby.

Kelvin Dodd