[Mgs] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal

To: MG-T@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:33:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Gang,

To good not to post! Check it out

Best,
Rick Feibusch
Meet Coordinator,
The Sierra Point Marina British Car Meet
Tour, Swap Meet and Show in Brisbane, CA
Sept 6th & 7th, 2008

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/646614249.html

MG TC 1948 - $13000 (Downieville, CA)

Reply to: sale-646614249@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-17, 10:05PM PDT

This is an all original 1948 MGTC. The car has never been restored, has had fix
its and repairs, runs well, cries out for a total restoration, not something I
want to tackle. Engine is a BMC "goldstar" replacement, probably from the 1960s
era so engine # does not match ID plate. Engine is an authentic XPAG. Side
curtains will need new fabric and windows, frames are ok. Top is ok. I've been
driving the car in summers for last two years. Tires are good, wheels are
chrome, some pitting. Seats are covered in maroon vinyl, good shape. Needs new
door hinges, have a replacement generator w/ tach drive. Price very fair and
very firm. Don't even....Contact via e-mail.. for info.