[Mgs] Mgs] Fwd: Have a lovely and safe weekend, everyone.

To: <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Mgs] Fwd: Have a lovely and safe weekend, everyone.
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:38:11 -0400
Eric:

Was she on a cell phone, or fixing her lipstick?

It's idiots like her that kept me from driving my Mineral Blue MGB here in
Florida.  Are all of these people on cell phones getting instructions on how
to drive?  What is it?  The drivers here are bad under normal circumstances.
Distract them a tiny bit & it's no wonder there are so many accidents.

Norm Sippel
now occasionally driving a bright red '60 Alfa.