Re: [Mgs] Beijing Motor Show | Auto Express News | News | Auto

To: "Paul Root" <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Beijing Motor Show | Auto Express News | News | Auto
From: "Richard Gosling" <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:45:29 +0100
Oooh - that's news.  I didn't know SAIC had bought NAC.  I remember at one
stage they were discussing co-operating - which made sense since they were
both building near-identical versions of the Rover 75 / MG ZT.

I still take any news of mass production resuming at Longbridge with a pinch
of salt.  As close as they get to resuming production of the MG ZF, I won't
believe it until I see one, for sale, in a showroom.

Richard