Re: [Mgs] Kumho tires

To: MGTDB@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Kumho tires
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
You can easily do 175/70/14. I would imagine there are many using 185/70/14 as
well but the 4.5 rim is pretty narrow for that. Kumho makes some good tires and
some so so tires. They seem to make fairly good touring tires. I would look at
the reviews at the tire rack as they sell the line.
  Carl

MGTDB@aol.com wrote:
  Sometime ago there was a posting about putting Kumho tires on an MGB. I
was wondering if anyone has put Kumhos on wires, what size did you use and how
has it worked out.......

Thanks,

Karyn
57 MGA