Re: [Mgs] Take along tools

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Take along tools
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:39:47 -0700
Naw just a head set.  Takes up a lot less room.
Murphy's law as it applies to British cars, tools and long trips is:
If you have the tools and the parts to repair it on the road, it will not
fail.  The only failures you will experience is with systems that you do not
have the parts and tools onboard.  So pick what you don't want to fail and
carry those parts.

seriously though.  a spare fuel pump?  slamming the doors or driving on the
Bott's dots will shock an SU pump back to life.  (BTDT)
Tire spoons?  Anybody that would try to dismount a tire using what is given
in a British car tool kit is nuts.
Rick