Re: [Mgs] Cleaning the Trans, Replacing Engine Mounts

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com, MG List
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cleaning the Trans, Replacing Engine Mounts
From: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:42:00 -0400
Dan:

After a race weekend, I have a lot of oil resdue under my car, and in some
areas, quite a build up of muck that is really the result of years of neglect
in hard to reach places.  I do a wipe down with brake cleaner aerosol as a
regular maintenance routine.  Some is from my trans and diff, some from other
cars.  The brake clean is effective and relatively inexpensive.  I use an
Autozone generic.  But don't breath in.

Jim
1957 MGA #311