Re: [Mgs] Electric MGB

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Electric MGB
From: Elliott and Martha DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:04:43 -0400
We have 3 Geo Metros - a 94 2 door hatchback, a 93 4 door hatchback and
a 91 convertible.  We paid $1100 for the 94 3 1/2 years and 60 k miles
ago, $950 for the 93 last year and $350 for the convertible 2 years ago.
   We get 45 mpg on the 93 and the convertible and 40 on the 93.  We're
quite happy with our recycled cars.