Re: [Mgs] MG practicality

To: RampantNM@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG practicality
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:23:59 -0400
   I' am curious about the AC, though not needing or wanting one for my
cars in New England.
   How much power does it take to run the thing?  How well does it cool
and lower humidity?
   20 years ago I was beside a rubber-bumper Midget at a stoplight in
Sarasota FL.  It had an AC that must have been making great amounts of
cold, as there was condensation all over the top, windshield and door
windows; the condensation was on the outside surface. One wonders how
much power was available at the rear wheels.
Bob

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:20:33 EDT RampantNM@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 6/27/2008 10:40:57 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
> max_heim@sbcglobal.net writes:
>
> The only  things it lacks are superficial distractions like power
> accessories,  cupholders, heated seats, climate control,
>
> Apparently you don't live in the desert southwest.  My MG is down
> right now
> because I'm installing electric windows and door locks, and I
> haven't  gotten
> the AC going yet.  Climate control at 105 is not a distraction, but
> necessity.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert B. Houston
>
> 74.5 MGBGT
> 73 MG  Midget

Play it loud with a new car stereo! Click here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3n6nDlJltO4MtQXT3UjeCMpiHNT1QJnADBCFcTv7EySj9fWt/