Re: [Mgs] Goleta Fire and Moss Motors

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Goleta Fire and Moss Motors
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 14:45:54 +0930
On 06/07/2008, at 1:34 PM, Simon Matthews wrote:

> I hope that Kelvin and all the Moss Motors staff are safe!

I would assume we all do (let us know how you are, Kelvin).

A little bit of irony:

http://www.mossmotors.com/AboutMoss/AboutUs.aspx

"Due in part to a disastrous fire, and intense global competition, in
early 2000 the UK company, then known as Moss International, entered
receivership. In order to safeguard parts supplies and vendors who
depended upon Moss for their livelihood, the US company reentered the
UK market, purchasing the assets of Moss International."

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia