Re: [Mgs] Goleta Fire and Moss Motors

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, "Simon Matthews"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Goleta Fire and Moss Motors
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 12:53:41 -0700
Nice to see you on the run, Ron.

We had a lot of fun.

As Albert wrote, I live in Ojai and commute into Moss through the
canyons on Hwy. 150. Lovely, lovely drive. Lots of windies and this
morning only a couple of other cars. Lots of fun, until you hit
Carpenteria and traffic on Hwy 101. This morning wasn't bad though,
there were a lot of holes where I was able to open the MGB up and clean
out the cobwebs.

Kelvin