Re: [Mgs] bronze valve guides

To: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] bronze valve guides
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:56:30 -0400
Peter,
Thanks for the link and the info.  The bronze were all that TRF carries, so
I thought they would be an good choice.  After reading the article I ordered
some original from Moss who sells both.  The bronze are more expensive but
with the problems identified, I think I'll go back to original.

This is why I give my machinest the parts, but I install all myself.
Machine shops are not always engine rebuilders.
Pete