Re: [Mgs] Auction

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Fisher or Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Auction
From: Phil Bates <jello@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:39:25 -0700
   Location of these items?????

   On Fri Jul 18 11:24 , Fisher or Elizabeth Jones sent:

     Hello Everyone,
     Fisher is back home again, now. My thanks to Robert Houston
     for letting you know of the change in plans because of the heart
     attack.  Fisher  also  developed  pneumonia  whilst  he  was in the
     hospital,
     and  it  is  something I shall have to be very careful of, as he is
     still
     bedridden  for  the  most  part.  Thank  you  to  everyone who sent
     messages
     of support.
     I'm not too sure just when I will be able to start the
     proposed Auto Rummages, but I will let you know just as soon as I
     can. As you might imagine, I am kept quite busy, so please accept
     this as a personal note to everyone who planned to attend.
     A long-time friend of Fisher's has been trying to help, whilst
     I've  been  at  the  hospital,  and to this end he has suggested an
     auction
     of  some  of  the cars, and I have added his message to the foot of
     this,
     for any of you who might be interested.
     elizabeth