Re: [Mgs] 90w in Transmission?

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 90w in Transmission?
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:54:17 -0700
damn keyboard!
A number of car makers have auto boxes that require no oil change when used
in normal operation.  Some of these car makers list an interval for severe
service of maybe 50,000 miles.  They also use a synthetic ATF which is way
different than Dexron or type F.  In fact putting Dexron into one of these
boxes will ruin it.
$0.02
Rick