Re: [Mgs] What are these wires?

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com>, "MG
Subject: Re: [Mgs] What are these wires?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:24:22 -0700
All the replies are accurate.

The three pin is the old feed line to the Opus type distributor. If you
are running points or an aftermarket electronic ignition, this is no
longer needed.

The green used to feed the carburetor heater.

My suggestion is to make sure that the green wire terminal is insulated
carefully, then tie this bundle of wires back against the main harness
tidily. There is no real need to cut and remove the wires.

Kelvin.