Re: [Mgs] Facet Fuel Pumps

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Facet Fuel Pumps
From: Ric Johnson <ricjohnsondm@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:51:48 -0500
Regarding the Facet/Purolator pumps I've used them for years on my MGBs. I'll
note a couple of things though; the one Bill llinks to is actually a bit
higher pressure than you want and the one Stuart links to is the correct pump
but is available even cheaper from Aircraft Spruce. They use them in
ultralight and homebuilt airplanes!  They have the best price I've seen by a
significant margin, and I've had no problem with the fittings supplied with
it. Here's the URL:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/facetpumps.php

The pump you want is the 40105 and it's only $29.75.  No personal connection,
just a happy customer.

Ric Johnson
Des Moines, Iowa
Webmaster www.iowabritishccarclub.com