Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 16, Issue 4

To: duvallcom@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 16, Issue 4
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:39:34 -0400
Hi Mike,
   Not my car, but what I saw was plenty of pressure and volume at the
disconnected hose. Yet the plugs were wet and there was the smell of
gasoline.
   He called me last night to tell of the Grose-Jet discovery.
   What we are thinking is that there must have been some little amount
of fuel getting into the bowl, enough to be sucked up and into the engine
but not rich enough in mix to burn.
   On Sunday it spit back a couple of times, which was what caused us to
double-check the timing, never suspecting that it could be the new
Grose-Jets.
Bob

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:34:12 -0500 Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>