Re: [Mgs] Spot weld mill, need picture (drifting off-topic...)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Spot weld mill, need picture (drifting off-topic...)
From: ejrussell@mebtel.net
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 08:45:36 -0400
> I did find exactly what you are looking for with an air drill attached
>
>http://www.matcotools.com/Catalog/toolcatalog.jsp?cattype=T&cat=2552&select=&page=2

Sorry - drifting off topic here - but it makes me laugh to see how even a big
company like MatCo Tools can butcher the English language:

"Drill can be set to a certain depth which allows the tool to drill out spot
welds while keeping the panel in tack."

(If the panels remain in tack then aren't they are still intact?)

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC