Re: [Mgs] hardtop question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] hardtop question
From: <frankk12@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:59:52 -0500
If anyone out there is looking for one exactly the one pictured I have one
stored on top of my 64 B. It just is a hassle to take it on and off all the
time. Any reasonable offer takes it away. Problem is getting it from where I
am in southern Rhode Island. Shipping costs would be prohibitive I imagine
and crating it even more expensive.
Frank Krajewski