Re: [Mgs] hardtop question

To: <eric.frenken@brits-n-pieces.com>, "Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken)"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] hardtop question
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:18:47 -0800
It looks very similar to my SnugTop (3rd party accessory hardtop), except
that my Snugtop has quarter windows. Otherwise, same exterior and interior
finish, same hardware. Maybe the quarter windows were optional. My Snugtop
has a manufacturers ID plate on the inside.

Definitely not a factory top.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

on 11/30/08 7:01 AM, Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) at