Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!
From: Phil Bates <jello@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:25:47 -0700
   I've  actually  seen  a Tesla in the flesh.  It's an impressively good
   looking  car.   The  one  I saw was at the LA motorshow in November of
   2007.   As Tesla didn't have their own disply, they had a Tesla in the
   Yokahama  tire  display.   There  was  no one around the car as far as
   corporate  representation  was  concerned.  People could open the door
   look  in,  etc.   It was a pretty metallic dark blue one.  Probably an
   early production prototype, but impressive anyhow.

   I  have  pictures of my sister touching it if I wante to dig those out
   sometime.

   Phil