Re: [Mgs] Flushing the cooling system?

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Flushing the cooling system?
From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:14:24 -0700
Paul,

I have suspected for a while that early MGBs are far less prone to
overheating than later MGBs. I had a '74 MGB in Texas and it never
showed any overheating problems.  Instead, when I moved and took the
car back to the UK, it never heated up in winter unless I blocked off
part of the radiator and oll cooler.

Simon