Re: [Mgs] Flushing the cooling system?

To: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Flushing the cooling system?
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
This all assumes that the heat input has overcome the cooling capacity of the
radiator with the thermostat fully open.  Otherwise, the temperature will be
lower.  And that is a confusing thing about thermostats.  They keep the engine
hotter 9toward an optimal target), not cooler, by regulating the coolant flow.
:-)

rick