Re: [Mgs] Time to brag a little...

To: otis15@aol.com, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Time to brag a little...
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 18:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
In fact, YES!  His first car was a '79 MGB LE that had been under 12 feet of
water.  We rebuilt everything.  And when he got his first internship at the
Langmier Atmospheric Physics Lab, the first thing that they asked him was if
he had ever worked on cars!  Seems that most kids today have never touched a
wrench/spanner.  He got the job.

rick