Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Installing New Fuel Pump

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Installing New Fuel Pump
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:52:42 +0100
If it's not an SU and you have an SU now mounting and connecting the fuel
pipes could be an issue.  And if you have a different non-SU at the moment it
could be even more of an issue.  Other than that it is just a matter of one
mounting, two pipes and two wires, I would have thought.  Which way round the
pipes and wires go will depend on just what pump you have.  Wire orientation
could be important if the pump is metal-bodied (i.e. burning wiring, it is
unfused), even more important if it is electronic i.e. polarity conscious
(blowing the electronics).

PaulH.